April 29, 2011

I return (from the grave?)

Woah! Hey! I am not dead!

Believe it or not, I do, in fact, still exist. I do apologize for my long absence, I owe it mainly to college, and full time employment. But, seeing as I am finishing my last final today, my time is no significantly less occupied. Apart from those 40-some hours a week I spend being a proverbial breadwinner. They don't really pay me in bread.

In celebration of my return to internet life, I am now going to offer you some of my favorite undead movies, songs, et all.

1. Bela Lugosi's Dead - The Bauhaus



Please listen to all ten minutes. For me?

2. The Walking Dead



Both the comic series and the TV show are excellent.

3. Dracula, Dead and Loving It.



You know you like it.


Well, I am going to have to leave you with just three, I am off to work the graveyard shift.

Heh-heh, get it? Graveyard?

Well I thought it was funny.

Boo.

2 comments:

  1. No time to watch/listen/smell now but BL's Dead is a long time favorite. Naturally, I first heard it on college radio in Atlanta.
    Welcome back from the, er, dead or wherever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Go Kate! Thank you for reviving this.

    ReplyDelete