June 24, 2011

Happy Friday Folks!

'Tis yet another lovely Friday. With that comes a dose of me. This week I will be bringing you music, movies, and music (a whole lot actually). Firstly is Meese. The band broke up sometime last year, but they had a single called "Next In Line" that I rediscovered on my iPod and I just dig it to death.
Movie? Hands down my pick of the week is Columbia Pictures' "Bad Teacher". I will see it today, and maybe tomorrow. That is all.
More music you say, eh? I give you Crossfade and Scattered Trees. Crossfade's newest album, "We All Bleed" is available for a full listen right now. It stays pretty true to the band's angsty, chemical craving induced music. Worth a listen if light metal/ hard rock is your thing. Scattered Trees is relatively new to me. They have an LP out called "Sympathy", so good. The title track and "Four Days Straight" are superb.

Hope the weekend's all you want it to be and more. Hasta semana.

No comments:

Post a Comment