December 10, 2010

Good morning (or maybe it is already afternoon for you) lovely people, and welcome once again to Friday

It seems as though once again my internet life has dissipated and gobbled itself up into the abyss. Quite a bit of what I've done lately has been a ridiculous amount of studying, writing, and food exploration Yet I still have plenty of lovely things to bring you this week in the genre of film

First on my list is a cult classic. A boy with serious mental problems begins seeing a giant bunny proclaiming the end of the worldA close friend of mine was almost appalled I'd not seen it. It was stylistically intriguing and I found Mr. Gyllenhaal's dark humor quite good

Next there's another dark, male- driven movie. A teenage hustler and a young man obsessed with alien abductions discover that they have much more in common than a hometownI will watch pretty much anything Joseph Gordon- Levitt is in, this movie is another reason why

By far one one the more interesting stories I've seen on film is this one. Two women want to have their own biological child; an experimental scientific process could make it possible Completely makes you wonder the possibilities of science and the future of creating children in same sex relationships

Hope you all take a look and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment