October 09, 2010

Being an insomniac, I introduce myself at night.

Hello internet darlings. If you are going to attempt to suffer through reading my thoughts every Saturday, I feel it is only fair that you know a bit about me. My name is Kate, Kathryn if you are feeling formal, and I am a nineteen-year-old nobody from Pittsburgh. (My one claim to fame being a twenty pound cat named Boswik - he is the czar of fluff. But enough about him.)

My life is currently made up with writing, reading medical books, feeding my various pets, and working. Sor
t of working. More like, working on working. Or something like that. But I digress, and in doing so have forgotten to mention my most important activity, blogging for the entertainment of strangers, of course. For those interested to know, I will mainly be writing about films that I love and want you all to love too. Foreign, silent, obscure, or just personal favorites, but all utterly delightful. Well, mostly.

Additionally, in my semester off of school, I am finally going to get around to making myself a full steampunk outfit. And you, my adoring fans, will receive occasional updates. There will also be poetry and the occasional guest. And if you are very unfortunate, some of my own work.


Before I abandon you to the mercy of my fellow bloggers, I will leave you with this clip from my all-time favorite movie, Breakfast at Tiffany's. I will tell you all about why it is my favorite someday, but for now you should just enjoy Audrey Hepburn. Because she is beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. If I opened my window to find Audrey Hepburn singing below me, my existence would be complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you are not (yet) well known doesn't make you a nobody. You are, in fact, an awesome Somebody. I look forward to hearing why this is your favorite movie. I suppose now I have to watch it...

    While I would love to open my window to find Audrey Hepburn singing, I would also love to open my window to find you singing there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! And, please, I want to hear all about the steampunk outfit.

    ReplyDelete