October 10, 2010

Imagine

Hi! I'm Jody, a child of the '60s and Bethany's mom. I'm really happy to be involved in the cooperative blogging between six people in my daughter's life.  Is that too sensational? I don't think so. Art is manifested in the every day, the spectacular and everywhere in between. It's in the face of a child, the stars in the sky and in the footprints in the sand. I see art everywhere I go. In the weeks coming, I will share how art has impacted my life, from literature and crocheted granny squares to wheel thrown pottery and my children's drawings.For today, I want to share a song from an amazing artist in the '60's. His music was inspired by the desire for peace and justice in this world. His art continues to make a difference today.
Happy Birthday, John Lennon!

1 comment: