October 15, 2010

I think... I need to sleep

Or maybe not, who knows? I've only been awake over 24 hours. Why you ask, I haven't the slightest idea to be honest
Tis I Alex again if you have forgotten me from 7 days ago. The past couple nights I've been awake watching movies with a girl I've been seeing. But a second ago she was tucked under my arm resting peacefully. Now a night owl I am for sure, but it's border lining on commuter alarm clock time right now. And especially considering the West Coast sun will be shining in my face in about an hour and a half, you'd think I'd be trying to figure a way to get those counting sheep to sing a lullaby or something. Alas I did not, therefore I am not sleeping
So since today is my day, all day, I want to talk about films. AND I LOVE EM! I love old films, new films, B/W films, indie films, documentaries, and I'm pretty sure silent films if I'd ever seen one. I have had a ridiculous amount of time to bring down and restock my current Netflix queue given my recent unemployment. Crazy amount of movies + my free time = happy me. There was one in particular I saw recently that I've been meaning to see forever: Aurora Borealis, mostly because of Juliette Lewis (Whip It anyone? And have you seen her perform, dude). And because I'm almost positive when I wake up sometime in the afternoon that I'll be posting again, I'll keep this short and just leave you with a trailer for you to check out should your artistic soul move you so

No comments:

Post a Comment